What's Going On LIT YOUTH!? This month we have a lot of INCREDIBLE things lined up and in store! October is truly going to be LIT!
- Wisdom Wednesday TEENS EDITION: On October 14th, LIT Teens will be taking over our Wisdom Wednesday. Come out and support your peers as we have a panel discussion on how the pandemic has changed their day to day lives, and how they have had to readjust to this new way of life.
- Family & Friends Sunday/ Fall Festival : On October 18th, LIT Teens will be hosting our churches fall festival immediately following service. While we want our teens to have fun and enjoy the festivities, we also want you all to get involved with serving and helping make this event AWESOME! The event is from 1pm-5pm, so i am asking that all of our teens serve for at least one hour out of the duration of the event. Whether it be serving food, face painting, or facilitating our games. Please see me in person for sign up or email me at [email protected].
- LIT Sunday : LIT Sunday for the month of October will be held on the 18th instead of the 25th! We will be participating in Family and Friends Sunday, so please plan to be in the main sanctuary on October 18th!
Things To Remember:
- ⁃Be sure to journal at least one day out of this week! We want to get in the habit of writing out our feelings, and prayers concerning our lives, and our days. Whatever your heart desires to write, JOURNAL IT!
- ⁃Try to bring a paper bible to our gathering this Sunday.
- ⁃INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN US THIS SUNDAY FOR LIT AT LIMITLESS!!!
- “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7)
- Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)
- The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)
Meet Jonathan Driver
Jonathan Driver is a voice for the millennial generation. He believes in awakening the purposes and true callings of each individual in the body of Christ. He has a heart for worship, and a passion to see multitudes set free through the demonstration of the power of deliverance across the globe. Since the age of 12, Jonathan has taken on many roles in ministry including worship leader, youth minister, outreach coordinator, intercessory leader, and all around servant. He is currently under the leadership of Pastor Kimberly Jones of Limitless Church Fayetteville where he serves as the Teens Ministry Leader, as well as a member of the worship team. Jonathan believes in preaching the Word of God with boldness, passion, and integrity, as he lives by his motto: “You Don’t Have To Compromise To Be Recognized.”